ARE YOU A UNIVERSITY STUDENT? CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR ENGLISH RESOURCES IN YOUR DOMAINE
ARE YOU A COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY ADMINISTRATOR RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CURRICULUM IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE DEPARTMENT?
At ELG Consulting, we work with institutions of higher learning to plan English courses and curriculum for university and college students. If you are an administrator in a university who seeks to create an English program that is uniform, targeted and efficacious we would be happy to discuss your needs and help you build a workable program with measurable results.
CONTACT US TODAY.
[contact-form-7 id=”242″ title=”Contact form 1″]
- ING + INFINITIVE FORMS OF VERBS IN ENGLISH SENTENCES
- Prepositions of Time and Place: in, at, on.
- 6 English Verb Tenses with their FRENCH equivalent: Which tense corresponds to which?
- The Passive Voice in English: When Should You Use It?
- Formal v. Informal Emails: Using the appropriate tone and language
- MAKE OR DO? WHY DO FRENCH PEOPLE HAVE TROUBLE CHOOSING BETWEEN THE VERBS “TO MAKE” OR “TO DO”
- Common English idioms you should know
- Conditional Sentences in English Using “If” Clauses: First, Second, Third Conditionals Plus Examples
- Signal Words – Cause and Effect: English Vocabulary Words & Phrases to Explain what happened and why/how it happened
- How to Ask Questions in English: 6 Basic Ways to Ask Questions in the English Language
- How to Give Your Opinion in English: Examples of What You Can Say and How to Begin Your Sentence
- The ARTICLES in English: Definite, Indefinite, Partitive, Zero, Negative, Demonstrative, Interrogative, Personal
- PARIS: Formation Rédiger des Contrat en Anglais, VOCABULAIRE – Essential English Contracts Vocabulary
- Les Gros Mots en Anglais: Jamais on dit ces mots dans une contexte professionnelle
- For, During, While & Since: When to Use These Prepositions in English
- FORMATION ANGLAIS PROFESSIONNEL PARIS 2017
- Agreeing and Disagreeing in English: How to Say You Agree or Disagree in a Professional, Businesslike Way In English
- How to speak confidently at a conference when the audience is EMT and you are not
- The Order of Adjectives in English: What is the rule for adjective placement in English?
- TOEIC TEST HELP, PARIS: Finding the Main Idea
- Legal English Training, Paris: Contracts, Negotiation, Employment, Mergers…
- Transitional Words in English: Make your spoken and written English pop with these linkers and connectors
- 5 Common Writing Tasks That English Learners Fear and Tips for Conquering Your Fears
- Speaking English correctly: How to pronounce “ed” verbs
- 10 English verbs that you MUST know