ENGLISH FOR UNIVERSITY STUDENTS: CLICK THE LINK THAT APPLIES TO YOU:
ENGLISH FOR UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
- How Good is Your Basic English?
- How Good are you with using ARTICLES in English?
- Writing an English Cover Letter Quiz
- Since, For, During, While: Do you Know When to Use Each One?
- Assessment Quiz – Your level of English
- Which Foreigners and Foreign Accents Sound Sexiest in English
- For Engineering Students: In Which Field of Engineering Would You Work if Money Were no Object?
- Recommended Resources to Help You Improve Your English
- TIPS FOR WRITING MEMOS AND REPORTS
- Learning English with Poetry: Using Poetry and Free Verse to Think, Analyze and Write in English
- 6 Best Countries to Study Abroad and Learn English for Free or Low Cost
- The Hegemony of Lingua Franca English: Is European “Laissez Faire” Approach a Mistake?
ARE YOU A COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY ADMINISTRATOR RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CURRICULUM IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE DEPARTMENT?
At ELG Consulting, we work with institutions of higher learning to plan English FOR University students i.e. courses and curriculum for university and college students. If you are an administrator in a university who seeks to create an English program that is uniform, targeted and efficacious we would be happy to discuss your needs and help you build a workable program with measurable results.
CONTACT US TODAY.