HOW TO GREET SOMEONE IN ENGLISH:
Hello How Are you?……
Hello, it is my pleasure to meet you…..
Hello, good to see you again….
Hello, I am John. I am here to see Mr Koon..
Hi, how are you?
Hi, I am Jack. Nice to meet you…..
Hi, sorry to keep you waiting….
Hey there!….! How are you?
Hey lady………..what’s up?
Hey, what’s up?….
4. Good Morning………
Good morning! How are you?…..
Good morning it’s so good to see you!
Good Morning, sorry to keep you waiting.
Good morning, sorry I am am a little bit late.
5. Good Day!
Good day everyone. Nice to see you all.
6. Good Afternoon…
Good afternoon, I am Sonya. I am here to see Mr Peterson.
Good afternoon. Can you tell me how to find the Metro please?
7. Good Evening…
Good evening, I am here for the reception….
Good evening, can you tell me how to get to Saint Paul?
THINGS TO SAY RIGHT AFTER SAYING HELLO TO SOMEONE:
1. Hello, How are you?
2. Hello, How’s it going?
3. Hello! Nice to see you!
4. Hello! Welcome!
5. Hello! You look great! How was your weekend?
6. Hello, can I offer you something to drink while you wait?
7. Hello, I am Barbara.
8. Hello, how delightful to see you again!
ANSWERS FOR WHEN SOMEONE GREETS YOU AND ASKS HOW YOU ARE:
1. I’m fine, thank you, and you?
2. I’m good. What about you?
3. Superb. And you?
5. Great. And you? How was your weekend?
6. It’s going. And you?
7. Nice to see you too. The weekend was great. What about you?
8. I’m Isabella. Nice to meet you.
9. The pleasure is all mine (if they say “it’s nice to meet you.”)