Want to Learn English in New York City? Here are 10 Reasons Why that is a Great Idea
If you have been thinking that you want to learn English in New York City, I think you should go for it. I think New York is probably the best City to learn English in. It’s not cheap of course and so you will have to be able to spend at least $600 -$1000 US dollars for about two weeks of an intensive course, but it is totally worth it. A lot of people want to learn English in New York City (especially during the summer) because obviously, there is so much to do and see in New York during the Summer.
Well, the main reason is that the city is so vibrant and so much fun! If you don’t believe me, check out these 10 things you can do while you are there.
- Go for a picnic in Central Park
- Take in a Broadway play
- Go to a Karoake bar (where you can belt out popular tunes in English)
- Meet and hang out with New Yorkers at one of thousands of meetups the city has to offer
- Go to a famous club and dance the night away
- Attend a conference at the Javits Center
- Go to a ball game
- Buy Pizza & hot dogs to eat on the go
- Enjoy happy hour at a hot spot on the Upper West Side
- Check out the Museum of Sex on Fifth Avenue
But actually, the focus should be on your English. It is just that if you want to learn English in New York City and you are going to spend all that money to do it, you might as well have some fun while you are there. Right?