HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR ENGLISH PRONOUNS? TEST YOURSELF!
First, you can review PRONOUNS. Now take the quiz:
- ___________ has ears. (Something, Somebody, Everybody)
- The US constitution promises liberty and justice for ______________________ (enough, both, all)
- You can’t give rights to ____________________ (all, neither, some) and not _______________ (all, both, either).
- ________________ is the best city for nightlife (This, That, These)
- Why did you wear _________________ (this, that, those)
- _________________ were good ideas (These, those, this)
- Which one is _____________ (mine, him, his)?
- She ate __________________ and then she threw up (your, yours, these)
- Give them ________________(ours, theirs, mine)
- ________________ bag smells like gasoline? (Whom, Whose, What)
- _______________ one do you think is best (What, Whose, Which)
- _________________ told you that? (whom, whose, who)
- The man _________________ car was towed started to cry (whom, who, whose)
- They gave ___________________ a deadline (theirselves, themselves, ourselves)
- You should thank _________________ (myself, himself, yourself)
- David gave the book to _______________ (his, him, hers)
- Why don’t you ask _________________ to help you (their, themselves, her)
- ______________ never should have said yes to that (He, you, myself)
- ________________ survived a terrible ordeal (Us, We, ourselves)
- Allain made a mistake when ______________ fired Gabriella (she, himself, he)
HERE ARE THE ANSWERS