To reach us, please send SMS message to: 06 58 71 07 67
- ING + INFINITIVE FORMS OF VERBS IN ENGLISH SENTENCES
- Prepositions of Time and Place: in, at, on.
- 6 English Verb Tenses with their FRENCH equivalent: Which tense corresponds to which?
- The Passive Voice in English: When Should You Use It?
- Formal v. Informal Emails: Using the appropriate tone and language
- MAKE OR DO? WHY DO FRENCH PEOPLE HAVE TROUBLE CHOOSING BETWEEN THE VERBS “TO MAKE” OR “TO DO”
- Common English idioms you should know
- Conditional Sentences in English Using “If” Clauses: First, Second, Third Conditionals Plus Examples
- Signal Words – Cause and Effect: English Vocabulary Words & Phrases to Explain what happened and why/how it happened
- How to Ask Questions in English: 6 Basic Ways to Ask Questions in the English Language
- How to Give Your Opinion in English: Examples of What You Can Say and How to Begin Your Sentence
- The ARTICLES in English: Definite, Indefinite, Partitive, Zero, Negative, Demonstrative, Interrogative, Personal
- PARIS: Formation Rédiger des Contrat en Anglais, VOCABULAIRE – Essential English Contracts Vocabulary
- Les Gros Mots en Anglais: Jamais on dit ces mots dans une contexte professionnelle
- For, During, While & Since: When to Use These Prepositions in English
- FORMATION ANGLAIS PROFESSIONNEL PARIS 2017
- Agreeing and Disagreeing in English: How to Say You Agree or Disagree in a Professional, Businesslike Way In English
- How to speak confidently at a conference when the audience is EMT and you are not
- The Order of Adjectives in English: What is the rule for adjective placement in English?
- TOEIC TEST HELP, PARIS: Finding the Main Idea
- Legal English Training, Paris: Contracts, Negotiation, Employment, Mergers…
- Transitional Words in English: Make your spoken and written English pop with these linkers and connectors
- 5 Common Writing Tasks That English Learners Fear and Tips for Conquering Your Fears
- Speaking English correctly: How to pronounce “ed” verbs
- 10 English verbs that you MUST know