|Journal||The Journal of International English and Linguistic Rights|
|Publisher||ELG Publications in assoc. with Waterfall Press|
|ISSN|| ISSN 2334-4431 (Print)|
ISSN 2334-444X (Online)
|Subject||Linguistics rights and International Law|
|Issue||Volume 1 Issue 1 Art. 1 (2014)|
- Learn English in New York City: 10 Reasons Why Language Schools in NY Are the Best in the World
- English for Actors: Improve your English Skills by Conversing With a Native English Speaker Regularly
- American Accent: English Conversation With Native Speakers Can Help Improve Your Accent
- ING + INFINITIVE FORMS OF VERBS IN ENGLISH SENTENCES
- Prepositions of Time and Place: in, at, on.
- 6 English Verb Tenses with their FRENCH equivalent: Which tense corresponds to which?
- The Passive Voice in English: When Should You Use It?
- Formal v. Informal Emails: Using the appropriate tone and language
- MAKE OR DO? WHY DO FRENCH PEOPLE HAVE TROUBLE CHOOSING BETWEEN THE VERBS “TO MAKE” OR “TO DO”
- Common English idioms you should know
- Conditional Sentences in English Using “If” Clauses: First, Second, Third Conditionals Plus Examples
- Signal Words – Cause and Effect: English Vocabulary Words & Phrases to Explain what happened and why/how it happened
- How to Ask Questions in English: 6 Basic Ways to Ask Questions in the English Language
- How to Give Your Opinion in English: Examples of What You Can Say and How to Begin Your Sentence
- The ARTICLES in English: Definite, Indefinite, Partitive, Zero, Negative, Demonstrative, Interrogative, Personal
- PARIS: Formation Rédiger des Contrat en Anglais, VOCABULAIRE – Essential English Contracts Vocabulary
- Les Gros Mots en Anglais: Jamais on dit ces mots dans une contexte professionnelle
- For, During, While & Since: When to Use These Prepositions in English
- FORMATION ANGLAIS PROFESSIONNEL PARIS 2017
- Agreeing and Disagreeing in English: How to Say You Agree or Disagree in a Professional, Businesslike Way In English
- How to speak confidently at a conference when the audience is EMT and you are not
- The Order of Adjectives in English: What is the rule for adjective placement in English?
- TOEIC TEST HELP, PARIS: Finding the Main Idea
- Legal English Training, Paris: Contracts, Negotiation, Employment, Mergers…
- Transitional Words in English: Make your spoken and written English pop with these linkers and connectors